Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas

Ryder's favorite things he got for Christmas were a couple of new guns and some chaps
that my dad made hime. He has taken this gun everywhere with him. We had to
fight him to not take it to church!

My kidos in their Christmas PJ's Christmas eve. Ryder looked like where's Waldo,
but he insisted on wearing the hat.
Jarrett's gingerbread (grahm cracker) semi. Talented!




Ryder and Jarrett decorating a gingerbread house.


Ryder and Rawlee with Santa and Mrs. Clause at the Childs' party. Ryder didn't love him at all.


We had a wonderful Christmas. It was so nice to be off work and really enjoy the holiday season. Ryder was a little more excited this year than the years past, but still really didn't get it. He opened one present on Christmas (his guns) and then was done. Jarrett and I had to open the rest of his presents, but it was still fun. Jarrett and I got a nice big camera, that does video too. I'm really excited for that. I got Jarrett a new welder that he has been wanting for the past couple of years, so that was fun. Hope everyone had a great Christmas too!

1 comment:

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the picture with the Christmas Eve jammies!