Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update!

Our cute princess!
Ryder is obsessed with this rocking horse my uncle made him! Lately he has wanted Woody to ride with him. So I have to tuck Woody's hands in Ryder's pants to keep him on! Not his atractive outfit with the feather in the hat.








A few pictures of Rawlee's room. There are still a few things that I need to get done, but it is coming together. It is very girly which was fun to do, because my son is ALL BOY! My mom and I made her bedding, cause I search forever to find something I like and never did.
Things are going well with the new baby. She sleeps and eats great and hardly ever cries. I'm starting to get a little board not working, so it's a good thing that the holidays are right around the corner to give me something to. It might be a long 12 weeks, but I know when the time comes, I'm not going to want to go back to work. I got Rawlee's picutres back to day. They turned out so cute! I will try and post them soon.




2 comments:

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Wow, her room looks great and I can't believe you made that bedding. She's a cutie :)

Chad and Mandi said...

Rawlee is such a cutie! I love her room. We have the same taste cause a lot of the fabrics in her quilt are also in my baby's room. And, I felt the same way about being bored after Jordyn was born. Luckily you are close to family so they can entertain you! Enjoy the holidays with your cute little family!