Sunday, January 10, 2010

A Few Random Pictures

This is one of Ryder's favorite outfits. When he wakes up in the morning he will usually
come out of his room carring his boots and hat. This is him around 9am waiting for
his breakfast decked out in his PJ's acsented with his cowboy boots and hat.
My son is all boy. This is him doing one of his favorite things (riding his bull). He spends
hours on this thing, and he really gets after it. He usually has at least 4 ropes tied around
the bull and one in his hand. Also note he is wearing his favorite outfit again.
The middle of Nov. my friend Angie, cousins: Marci, Jessica (7 days before she had her baby), and Cheyenne and I went to Good Things Utah (I'm pretty much addicted to the show). It was way fun! Before we left we were already planning our next trip. After the show we went to lunch and spent the rest of the day shopping. It was a great girls day!






4 comments:

Marci said...

Ok he is so dang cute!! I love the outfit and his bull and ropes! Your family pictures turned out so great I love them!! Uncle Larry did a great job! We need to go back to GTU let's get planning!

ERIN said...

Ok, you need to let me know if you come up to GTU again! I seriously need to go to that show one of these days!

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big your little boy is! He is so darn cute! I am so jellous you got to go to GTU!!! I love that show! It is good to see your family, your guys are so cute! Hope all is well.

Holly said...

Hey there, I love your pictures. Way to go Uncle Larry. Your dad is one of my favorites ya know. I miss him all the time and I love to think about my name "Hovey Malia". I actually don't think I have EVER heard him call me by my real name! EVER! So could you please tell him Hi for me and that I love him. Thanks! :)

Also, thanks for the Christmas card you sent our way. I appreciate it! Your the best.