Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Pictures




Ryder loves playing with the steering wheel. He got so excited when we
stuck him in this old truck.







So I'm playing catch up again, but I'm hoping that now that life is some what back to normal with the holidays over I can stay a little more on top of things. The middle of Nov. I had my dad take some family pictures for me. We just went out west and found a few spots. I think they turned out pretty good. Ryder was way good so that made it a little easier. I haven't got all of them edited yet, but hopefully one day.

4 comments:

Enrique and Lindsay said...

Your little boy is so cute! And that's fun that you got to go to Good Day Utah.

Joe, Angie, Kyler and Keaton Jensen said...

I love, love, love your family pics. Ryder is such a cute cowboy!

ERIN said...

Very Cute Pictures!

Anonymous said...

The family photo with Ryder smiling out of the truck is priceless. Love the post! I'm in on the next Good Things Utah trip, whether you invite me or not. LOL