Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ryder's 1st B-Day

Ryde going to town on his cake. He was a mess!
My attempt at a pig cake

Ryde and his cow pinata
For Ryder's big day we had a fun little party with some of our family and friends. We got together for a barnyard themed BBQ. It was so fun. Ryder is obsessed with barnyard animals. So we had a cow pinata which he loved. He kept mooing at it. We had cow pattern balloons, and I attempted to make a pig cake. It was great weather and it was a perfect day to celebrate Ryder. He got tons of presents (thanks everyone) and loved all the attention. I can't believe that my baby is 1. He acts like such a big boy. Love you little boy!

1 comment:

Jones said...

Holy Cow your little boy is 1 before you know it he will be 2 and tearing stuff apart like crazy. I tried to call you the other night and thought I had the wrong number. I asked Angie and she said it should be right so call me sometime friend. I don't know when I will be home again so we all can get together!!