Monday, June 22, 2009

Grandpa's 80th

Ryder and his great-grandpa Chuck
My cute little fam at grandpa's dinner


My Grandpa Chuck turned 80 the end of April. So all my mom's family got together and had a celebration for him and the great influence he is in our life. My mom gathered a ton of pictures of his life and mad a book out of them. It was really fun to see him as a little boy and read some of the stories of his life. It was a fun weekend. Ryder also got a big boy car seat, and loves it. When we first put him in it, he just laughed and laughed.

3 comments:

Mayra said...

I love the car seat it is so cute. I couldn't imagine him in anything else.
He is getting so big, he gets cuter each time.

Jared and Stacy Gillins said...

How perfect is that carseat! I love it! Ryder is so so so stinkin cute! It looks like he is a fan of Woody! Well my nephew thinks he is Buzz Lightyear! We have got to get them together cause they would have great fun! :)

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie! I love the Sheriff Woody together with Jarrett's gun in the background (Don't you just love the men in our lives and their hobbies). It makes Ryder look like he's the man in charge - even if he is strapped in his seat.