Saturday, November 8, 2008

Jarrett's wardrobe choices!

The other night I had to work and Jarrett got off work early, but had to go get some cows in or something so Cheryl said that she would watch Ryder for a little bit (she is always so great to help me out!). I was running behind like usual and I wanted to hurry and vote before going to work, so Jarrett stopped by the house to help me get things ready. I had him change Ryder's clothes. He came out with a onesie that he had bought that says, "My Pee Pee's Bigger Than Yours." I told him that Ryder could not wear that and to get a different one, but Jarrett assured me that it was alright cause he would have his sweatshirt over the top. I didn't have time to argue so away we went.
Well Cheryl had to take Ryder with to a viewing and like always Ryder spit up on himself. When he did this his sweatshirt had to come off, exposing his graphic onesie for all to see! Not the most appropriate outfit for a viewing. I'm so embarrassed I can't believe I'm repeating this story! Cheryl probably is too! Never the less Jarrett is in trouble for that one and will no longer get to choose what Ryder wears out in public.

I'd post a picture of the pretty onesie, but my camera has come up missing!

5 comments:

Marci said...

That is too funny!! Ryder is soo cute! We are coming down for Thanksgiving what are your plans maybe we would play games!!

Anonymous said...

It was actually quite funny and cute when the onesie graphics were discovered. Hey, Ryder is proud. It wasn't embarassing - it was just cute. I'm glad to be able to take him anytime. We adore him!

Markell said...

THat is awesome! I can only imagine Jer telling you that it's was no big deal. I had to take Kaydence to a viewing a while ago, and she didn't so much make a mess but she let the biggest fart rip ever! People looked at us from like five rows away! Don't you love babies!!!

Nona said...

He is so cute. And I totally understand. I have been embarrassed many times when I have picked my kids up from day care to see what COdy picked for them.....not to mention the HAIR!!

Rhonda said...

Hey! We just stumbled upon your blog... That's such a funny story! Leave it to a baby and a husband to find a way to work together to embarrass you. So much fun, isn't it? :)