Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wedding

I've had a hard time finding time to update my blog, but I've had a few days off so I decided that today was the day to catch up. I still haven't got my wedding pictures back yet, and I can't figure out how to get them to work by pulling them off web so if you want to check them out I have a link to them.
The wedding was wonderful and so much fun. Jarrett and I got married Sept. 6th. We got married in my parents yard. It turned out really cute. My colors were pink and black polka-dots. My bridesmaids were Angie Jensen (friends since 3rd grade), Amber Mowers (friend from nursing school) and Kami Coates (now my little sis). I had four little flower girls Kodi and Jacie (Jarrett's neices) and Ashtyn and Bryndee (my little cousins). They looked so cute in their pink poka- dot dresses.
We found about 25 old doors and used those and old windows as the back drop and behind lots of things. My aunt Caroline did my cake and she did such a great job. The tables were decorated with black table clothes and old milk buckets with a pillar candle in the middle. We had a candy buffet and served hamburgers, watermelon, chips and brownies. My uncles were on the spot flipping burgers. We also had a live band and danced the night away. They weren't your typical wedding band, they played a lot of Lynard Skynard and ACDC. It was a lot of fun! Everything went well and it was a wonderful day!

No comments: