Monday, October 13, 2008

Bridals





It was such a busy summer trying to plan a wedding (and all the many preparations that involves), get the yard ready, help remodel my parents house, buy and remodel a house for Jarrett and I, working on getting rid of my baby weight, going back to work at the end of the summer and being a mom, I kind of forgot about my bridal, plus I was worried about fitting into my dress cause I bought it last fall. So about 10 days before my wedding, my mom and I went out to Becks Mini Golf Course and took some pics. I was happy with the way they turned out and I had tons to choose from. My mom worked some magic with them on the computer and they were as great as ever. Here's a few for your viewing pleasure!

4 comments:

Jones said...

Hey you finally put some pictures on here. Your bridals look really pretty. Put some up of your little boy, he is so cute.

Markell said...

I just found your blog what some awesome bridals! How is the house coming, isn't these fixer uppers a treat;( NOT!

Ham, Dan and Kaylie said...

Good work at getting a blog going! I'm so glad. You're pics are so cute. You look georgeous! I can't wait to get together with you guys. We need to do it stat!

Nona said...

Cute bridals and I love your blog!!