Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's A GIRL!

So on Monday I had an ultrasound at 16 weeks with the soul purpose to find out the gender of our baby (I think I would have died if I had to wait any longer). To all of our surprise we found out that it was a GIRL! I think it still hasn't really set in yet. Both Jarrett and I were sure that it was going to be another boy and we were totally fine with that. I know what to do with boys, I have boy toys, blankets, clothes, my entire house is boy stuff. So we were very shocked when she said it was a girl. Jarrett just sat there and said are you sure? We very excited though. I nervous about a girl though. There are so many cute girl things out there that I'm never going to have money anymore! I could spend my whole paycheck on clothes for this baby. We don't know about names yet. I should have known it would be a girl just for that reason. When I was pregnant with Ryder we knew exactly what the name would be if it was a girl, and now we have boy names, but no girl names. I still have 23 weeks to pick a name so it will be alright. We just can't wait to meet our cute girl!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is SO EXCITING! Congrats! I was hoping you would post what you found out it was. I am buying girl things right now too so I know how you feel about all the cute clothes! Well, congrats again and we hope to see you sometime before you have this baby! We never do anything so maybe... maybe when we have ours... ha ha ha!

Markell said...

Yahoo!!! it is hard to not over spend even now that Kayde is almost 2. I'm so happy for you guys.

Unknown said...

oh and thanks for being such a sweetie the other night... REALLY!!

jray said...

Girls are so fun:) I feel the same way about having a boy as you do about having a girl! It feels like I am starting totally over. Congratulations, and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. -Andy

Dallas and Kristi said...

Congratulations!! I'm pretty jealous, i'm not gonna lie!! I wanted another girl so badly and found out we are having another boy, making 3. You will absoltely LOVE having a girl. They are so different from boys and end up making you more girly than you ever were lol. Congrats again! Too exciting!